Monday 23 June 2014

Frito Lays - the air that we pay for!! :)

When it comes to potato chips............Frito Lays: American Style cream and onion is my favourite


And this one..........Classic salted.......tastes gud.....not spicy or tangy and not too salted, just the right flavour.
Its when I open the packet, it brings a tear to my eye.........there's more air than chips, and we are actually paying for that free air.


Nothing against anybody, but just that........nobody likes paying for air that;s free.......you get air pumped in your vehicle's tyres for free, why do you have to pay for this. Though the taste is gud, and I would prefer buying this over anything else. 

Well at least now I know that the next time I am out of breath, instead of paying the Hospital, I can just buy some lays....Lol!! :D

You should try it too. i think that's why there are general stores nowadays near hospitals, if they run out of oxygen they just run out and buy some good old Lays.....you kill the hunger and breathlessness...!!

This is just my opinion......please do not take anything personally. I love lays......and I love the air too!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment