Friday 27 June 2014

An Open Invitation from Me :)

Hi everyone,

This goes out to all the people who view my blog regularly or have recently joined. I know that there are only few original posts that come up. But I will be increasing that in a while.

I am putting up an open invitation to all those who would like to contribute. If you do want to just email me your article or anything that you think can be posted to muraleedharan.akhilesh@gmail.com.

Subject: "For your blog: "Article name", "Your Name"

Don't forget to give me the source link if you are taking the post from somewhere else.....we don't want to be involved in any legalities now do we....?! ;)

I will be giving out the name of the person who contributes with the post. If you people want i can create a separate section for that too.

Just let me know......waiting for your posts.

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment