Saturday 24 May 2014

Real Men Don't Rape

This is a recent video that I saw on Facebook and I think its pretty much going viral these days. With the Delhi becoming Unsafe for Women, actually India as a whole becoming unsafe for women. I thought I would share some of my views with everybody. No Stats involved, just plain thoughts of mine. Before I go on on what I think, go ahead and watch this video. It was actually an unexpected ending but I liked it.



Now that you have watched the video........you can put in your comments too. I would like to know what you people think about it. It is not my video, I am not the creator nor the person to have uploaded it on Youtube.

Now lets get down to what I think about Rape and the Rapists.
  • Rape is one of the most heinous crimes that a man can commit.
  • It does not in any way show or portray how manly he is, it just shows how he lives his life a dog and his life no more worth than a stray dog
  • Though there are many countries who give severe punishments to Rapists, our India refuses to do so.
  • There are Human Activists who don't want sever punishments for these so called Rapists cum Animals
  • Actually we cant issue Death Penalty for these animals cause then there will be no survivors next time there is a rape.
  • The laws should be stricter from the eve teasing stage thats when the change will start happening
  • If you get punished for something like that you  might think more before you think about raping someone.
  • But the main issue is that the ego of these useless and worthless people is more than whatever trash they have for brains.
  • They will always take revenge on the person for getting them punished for eve teasing.
  • Then again there are girls who take advantage of these laws as well and get innocent guys get into trouble.
  • So you really don't get to know sometimes who the real culprit is......but off course 99% it is the Men.
  • The worst part is the behaviour that the society shows towards the victim, they are shunned, they are looked down upon like it was their fault.

Solution:
  • Stricter laws for eve teasers
  • Stricter laws for Rapists
  • Parents to start educating their sons not their daughters on how to behave and respect women. 


"Attitude matters, its not just the girls wearing short skirts getting raped, a lust thirsty animal would go after any innocent girl"
I really need the comments of the viewers on this one......please do comment!! and let me know if I missed out anything that I can add. 



No comments:

Post a Comment