Friday 23 May 2014

Procrastination

Wikipedia defines Procrastination as:

"Procrastination is the practice of carrying out less urgent tasks in preference to more urgent ones, or doing more pleasurable things in place of less pleasurable ones, and thus putting off impending tasks to a later time, sometimes to the "last minute" before the deadline."

To be honest I am a Procrastinator, it is one of the bad habits that I have been trying to get rid of for the past.......I don't know........since I started thinking clearly and more adult like I guess.....

Many of the things that I could have accomplished have not been because of this bad habit. My family always says "You have got the brains, you just don't use it properly and make the proper effort"

I Agree totally


If I had not procrastinated, I would have:
  • Got pretty good marks in my school and college times
  • Would have had a very good physique
  • Would be running my own company
  • And enjoying life like normal people do....... ;)
But that said.....I am trying to change to be a better person.

How many of you people have this habit? Comment......I am sure if you realize you have this bad habit you surely do want to loose it. And I am pretty sure that the people who do have it have missed out on a lot because of this. 

Share your thoughts.....!!


No comments:

Post a Comment